Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly for the Holidays

It's almost Thanksgiving. But it's not the turkey, celebration or football games that get me giddy about Thanksgiving. It's the day AFTER Thanksgiving that I LOVE!!! Black Friday is when I finish up my Christmas shopping and the day that I get to start mailing holiday cards and decking the house with holiday decor. (Any day sooner and Paul thinks I am crazy).

This year, just like every year other year I am diligently working on 4 Shutterfly wall calendars. Every year we make calendars for each set of grandparents. Paul and I used to struggle coming up with gift ideas for our parents and grandparents every year. The wall calendars make great gifts that they use all year long. One of the great features that I love about the Shutterfly calendars is that I entered the special dates a few years back and haven't ever had to reenter them. It may not seem like a lot of time or work saved for a smaller family, but when I do the large Murphy calendar, it's a huge timesaver. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars


I need to get going on our holiday cards this year to get the ready to be mailed at the end of the month. Usually I take our family holiday pictures in early November when we go get Grace's pictures taken. This year it was a challenge just getting Grace's pictures by herself. It's a relief to know that there are great options for when I can't get all three girls cute and smiling in one picture. Last year we opted for a holiday card similar to the one below with Grace, Lydia and Ella each in her own square.

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/cheery-year-powder-2010-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&fa=8&storeNode=93495

This year, I can't seem to make up my mind on anything. Do I include a family picture or just a picture of the three girls? Should I choose this classic holiday design or this super cute colorful design? There are literally hundreds of great photo card choices at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

There are so many more great products over at Shutterfly that I'm sure you will fall in love with this Holly Jolly season! And for all of my great great blogger friends, you can get 50 FREE Christmas cards. Sign up here. http://bit.ly/sfly2010 I don't know about you, but that is a great Christmas gift in itself for me...


No comments: