Sunday, November 14, 2010

Final Birthday Post

Here's the final birthday post of 2010. We are done with birthdays for the year and I am ready to move forward into Thanksgiving and Christmas. Before I jump into the holidays, I better wrap up Grace's birthday week with a final blog post. We celebrated her birthday with with family and friends the day before her actual birthday. Here are a bunch of pictures from her party day.

The birthday girl decorating her cupcakes. Lydia playing with Uncle Mike.
Grace snapping pictures of everyone.
Singing Happy Birthday
Blowing our the candles
Opening gifts

hmmm... I'm not so sure about these two guys with little tiaras on their heads...

Grace and Grandma on Grace's birthday morning. They are both looking mighty groggy.
Grace in her pile of birthday balloons.
Grace and Grandpa watching Beauty and the Beast.
Happy Birthday to my oldest princess.

No comments: