Monday, June 1, 2009

Lot of Catching up to Do

I didn't realize that I haven't posted pictures since Easter and haven't posted in nearly a month. I would blame it on being pregnant or having a couple of kids, but I think I have just been busy in general. I will try to get caught on on postings and pictures in the next couple of days.

What have we been doing since April?

We bought a new van. It's a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country. So far it it great! I love having the extra space when we travel. I have to admit, I thought the automatic sliding doors were a bit gimmicky, but I love them already.

Lydia had her 15 month appointment. She is 25 pounds and 33.75 inches long. She is doing everything she should be doing and probably more. She had a few more shots, but we didn't have any problems yet. None of the vaccines were live viruses this appointment so she had no risk of actually getting something like last appointment, when she got chicken pox from the vaccine.

We went to the Mai Fest in Germantown, the NEW Zoo with friends, went to Erick's 1st birthday party, and most recently went to Kevin and Angie's wedding.

No comments: