Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Zoo Day

After looking at recent (or not so recent) pictures from the zoo, I realized which one of my daughters prefers to be in front of the camera and another daughter who can't get enough of taking pictures.

I love going to the zoo on nice days when the weather is cooler and the animals are out and about playing. My kids on the other, just enjoy playing with their friends, running around like crazy and playing with their friends. Occasionally they may look at an animal or two. I am trying to convince the girls that we should go see the baby lion cubs. I haven't quite sold them on the idea yet, but I am sure that they ill be swayed if their friends are going to the zoo too.

HI!!

Hi!! From down here too!

Hi!! Yep, she really does say HI all the time.
And another Hi!
Grace is entertaining her future brother-in-law Jacob. Yes, those girls are all planning weddings. Maybe that she be a post in itself.

No comments: