Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birthday Girl

I am so, so behind on downloading pictures from the camera, but I needed to clear the SD card so that I have room for pictures tomorrow at the Pumpkin Farm for Grace's field trip. (Although the temps are forecasted to be in the 30s. Way to cold for these little fingers to be snapping pictures).

So here are a few pictures to tide you over until I can spare more time to fill you with cuteness.
Here is my baby with her big sisters. As I was looking at these pictures as they downloaded, I was thinking, "WOW , I was coordinated those colors really well." But then I remembered it must have purple day at school. Ella woke up to confetti pancakes with her big sisters who were anxious to help her blow out the candles.

Later Ella celebrated with her best little playgroup friends. She was not at all impressed with all the attention while they sang Happy Birthday. She attempted to hide in her seat with no luck.
Here is the sea of friends, wrapping paper and gifts that appears when all these little cuties celebrate birthdays.

1 comment:

RunningMomof3 said...

Picture of Ella with orange bow in hair - is darling! Look at those curls. I want to steal them. :-) Wishing you a fun year Ella.