Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day at the Beach

I'll start with a quick baby update, then just post some pictures of the family.

Yesterday I had my 38 week appointment. The doctor still doesn't think I am ready to deliver. But he did schedule an induction for September 23rd. The baby has to be 2 weeks old to fly, so if she is born on the 23rd, she'll be 2 weeks and 2 days when we leave. As much as I knew I would deliver eventually, it's nice to have an absolute deadline. It'll be nice to plan for the girls too. We have people to watch the girls in case I go into labor in the middle of the night, but it will be better to have them at my mom's and not have to worry about waking other people at 2 am.

Of course things may always change. I was scheduled to be induced with Lydia 2 days later than her actual birth day.

Since it was a beautiful September day, we packed up the van and headed to the beach. The girls loved it!









No comments: