Monday, September 19, 2011

Sisters

Since Ella's move out of her crib and into the toddler bed a few months ago, Grace and Lydia go get Ella when she wakes up some mornings.

Other mornings, I find the three girls jumping on the bed or tearing clothes from the closets while the assemble outfits for their days. Usually when Grace and Lydia leave and don't return with Ella within a few minutes, the girls are up to trouble.

A few weeks ago, I went into them climbing onto each other, then they all fall off and roll onto the floor. From downstairs, I could heard lots of crashing and falling to the floor, then a bunch of giggles while they would scramble back on top of each other and topple over again. I was all set to create a little order and get the girls dressed.

Then I saw this....
So I let them do it for the next half hour while I enjoyed my coffee while it was still hot.

No comments: