Thursday, December 3, 2009

Making Cookies

Last week I thought it would be a good day to make some cookies. It was one of those days when the girls were up from their naps early and we had a couple hours before dinner. We had the Betty-Crocker-in-the-box mix. We only needed to add the mix, butter and an egg. I thought it would be an easy project. Boy was I wrong! The girls made a HUGE mess, which was to be expected. I gave each of the girls half of the melted butter to dump into the mix. Lydia, knowing it was hours away from dinner, drank her melted butter! Then half way through mixing the rest of the cookie dough must have figured out that if the butter was tasty, the dough must be delicious too. So she ate that too! After a while, we finally finished the cookies, after Dad got home from work. So
Last week, I tho

No comments: