Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Snow

To say that I am a little behind in posting pictures or updating the blog would be a huge understatement. I am going to try to get caught up and actually stay up to date for a few weeks.

Moving on. Here are pictures from November when we got our first little bit of snow as opposed to our first actually snow storm of the year that we are getting today, in the middle of January! It sure has been a crazy winter. We even rode our bikes to pick up Grace from school yesterday.

Okay moving on for real this time. Sorry for the super late updates. I didn't realize how far we were behind until I noticed a ton of pictures with the Folks girls.

Snowball fight!

Toddlers playing in the snow for the first time that they remember!
Snow angels filling our lawn!
It was nice while it lasted, but I am sure glad that it melted.

No comments: