Monday, May 16, 2011

Soccer! Soccer! Soccer!

I guess it's official... I'm a soccer mom. Grace started peewee soccer this spring. She absolutely loves going out and playing with a group of her best friends every Saturday.

I didn't realize the huge contradiction that soccer creates. For the past 4 years, we have been teaching Grace to share her toys and play well with her friends. Then, we sign her up for soccer where the coaches try to teach her to steal the ball from the other team.

Regardless she has enjoyed going out and playing every week in snow, rain, wind and the cold. We have yet to enjoy a sunny warm spring soccer game, but I am hopeful for nice weather this weekend. (Unfortunately, so far the weather forecast shows scattered showers).

The fab five - Connor, Ella, Sydney, Ella and Grace
The red team
Of course no soccer game is complete without a great cheering section.
And my cute curly haired baby.

No comments: