Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sister Bonding

Grace loves spending time with Ella. She dotes on her and takes over as mommy anytime that I may not be giving Ella my full attention. This morning I went upstairs to get Lydia clothes and came downstairs to find Ella's pajamas off, her onesie off, diaper off and and a new diaper next to a smiling happy Ella. How she managed to undress her so quickly, and without making her cry is a mystery to me...


In the afternoon Grace decided to get Ella's bottle ready. She got it all ready by herself. Then told me I could leave to do my other chores. She says, "you know where to find me if you need me, right Mom?" I think she makes my job look way easier than I think it is some days.

Anyway... onto the pictures, since I know that's the only reason you all read the blog.


What could be better than tummy time? Tummy time with Grace...of course!

No comments: