Monday, May 4, 2009

Ultrasound Tomorrow

We have our ultrasound tomorrow morning! We are looking forward to finding out the sex our baby. If we find out we are having a boy, then I have all summer to rummage for cute boy clothes. If we are having a girl, I will have to teach Liddy to be a bit more gentle on her clothes! Either way, I should have news soon!

If we find out we are having twins, I may need to select a few people to drink for me tomorrow night since I don't think I can handle 4 kids under 3.

As long as everything looks normal at the appointment tomorrow, we are going to book our first vacation as a family of 5! We are going to Colorado in October for a wedding and Grace is going to be the flower girl. The baby is due 2 weeks before the wedding! Just the thought of Paul and I traveling with our bags and kids makes me nervous.

No comments: