Monday, August 25, 2008

Getting Started

I decided to blog about our family instead of just sending random pictures of the girls with no explanations. Considering that I am definitely not technosavvy (if that's even a word), it may take a while for me to figure out what I am doing. Although I make take the time to figure it out instead of cleaning the house.

Paul spent the past weekend putting up a play set in our backyard. Grace and Lydia wasted no time putting it to good use. Grace was willing to share her swing with Lydia as long as she got to push her. Lydia had a bit of a crazy ride but she liked it.

Eventually pushing Lydia got boring and she needed to swing and hand from the trapeze bar.



That's all for today since nap time is officially over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging. You'll have a lot of fun with it. I have. I'll look forward to checking my google reader for your latest updates. The girls are adorable!